Senior Third Party Security Specialist
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company that is secure and protects the data and money of our customers, employees and investors.
We are looking for an experienced and outcome-driven Senior Third Party Security Specialist with excellent stakeholder management skills to join our fast-growing Security function. In this role you’ll be primarily responsible for designing, embedding and operating Deliveroo’s approach for managing the security risk of third parties. You will work directly with senior leaders across the business to assess the security risks of suppliers and devise practical solutions or make informed decisions about the identified risks.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to have an outside impact on the trajectory of a business that is growing at a breakneck pace. You’ll directly impact how Deliveroo works with hundreds of suppliers and manages its risks. As we continue to increase our security maturity, your role in driving sound management of third party security risk across the company will play a major part in our story.
What you’ll be doing. You will:
- Design, embed and manage a scalable third party security risk management policy, taking into account business context and relevant industry standards, regulatory requirements and stakeholder expectations
- Define the security requirements for suppliers proportional to the risk they present
- Assess the security risks of suppliers and advise the business on appropriate controls to mitigate them
- Perform periodic assurance reviews of supplier controls
- Track risks and remediation actions related to third party suppliers
- Respond to third party security questionnaires
- Support the security incident response team in the event of a supplier security incident
- Produce and deliver management reporting of third party security risks to relevant committees and stakeholders
Requirements. You are or have:
- Significant experience in third party security risk management in a fast paced business
- Previously defined processes and procedures for managing third party security risk
- Experience in deploying and using commercial third party risk management tools
- Experience in conducting supplier security reviews and having difficult conversations with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable interacting with different stakeholders across the business in both technical and non-technical roles
- Familiar with security standards such as ISO27001, NIST and SOC2
Preferred, but not required:
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP
- Working experience with commercial tools for managing supplier security risk
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.