- You'll be responsible for completing all subsidiary accounts for 2020 and assisting with the preparation of the FY21 Group Annual Report.
- Preparation of Key Financial Statements including Balance Sheets, Cash Flow
- Statement and Income Statements.
- Assisting with the Year-End Audit where required.
- The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Ideally at least 5 years post-qualification
- Strong technical IFRS skills
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements under IFRS, FRS 102 and FRS 101
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.