SDR Sales Team Lead
Salary: £24,000/OTE: £36,000
As a Deliveroo Sales Team Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of sales targets alongside managing a team of sales development representatives.
The role is a fixed-term contract for 6 months. The successful candidate will be working as part of the SMB team to promote B2B products and generate new business for the Deliveroo platform. Working alongside a small team of managers, reporting to the UKI Sales Manager. Hours of work will be between 8 am-8 pm Monday - Friday (40 hours). Fixed term contract 6 Months
As our Team Manager you will be required to:
- Directly manage a team of sales development representatives with varying levels of expertise
- Focus on building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work in close conjunction with other Team Managers
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining a performance management framework for your team and also hold accountability for reward, training, and development needs
- Be responsible for your team’s monthly sales targets and KPI’s
What we’re looking for in our ideal Team Manager:
- Essential to have Sales Team Manager experience (2 years minimum)
- You communicate well, are great at building trusting relationships, and can adapt your style appropriately
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks
- Will act as a champion for change, bringing and implementing new ideas to a well-established team
- Ability to adapt your management style in order to achieve set KPI’s across the department
- Passion for quality and highest levels of standard and service whilst continually aiming for improvement
- Demonstrates resilience and tenacity
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges, and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants, and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real-time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we're just getting started.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT's' list of Europe's fastest-growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.