When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the team
The Operations function is at the heart of the business – we ensure a flawless delivery service for customers, from start to finish. As we continue phenomenal growth, the challenge to operate sustainably becomes ever harder. The team aims to build a seamless and efficient process to bring Deliveroo riders onboard, engaging and supporting over 7000 riders in Hong Kong. Building solid relationships with riders and foster a close-knit community within the group.
- Manage applicant and new rider inquiries inbox - respond and support rider inquiries
- Master rider onboarding - successfully convert applicants into delivery experts through effective onboarding communications
- Be a team player - assist wider Ops team on a wide array of initiatives to achieve overall team objectives
- Advocate for riders - engage with riders to better understand and provide for their needs
- Energetic and strong team player
- Strong communication skills, whether face to face, via phone or email
- Strong command in English & Chinese preferred
- Photoshop/ AI/ info-graphic experience will be a plus