Finance & Strategy Manager
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
We’re looking for a talented manager to join our Finance & Strategy Team. As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows every day, we need dynamic, entrepreneurial, analytical thinkers to support in optimising decision making and driving quick, profitable growth. This is a perfect opportunity to become part of a team responsible for one of the fastest growing players in online food delivery. As a trusted business partner to the Middle East business, you will be setting strategic direction, modelling out the impact of key strategic initiatives, and tracking performance vs. our ambitious plans.
Provide analytical driven insight to support functional leads and understand the P&L impact of those decisions. You will work with stakeholders to manage data and model strategic initiatives to drive the long-term growth of the business. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys solving difficult problems, has strong analytical capabilities, is hands on and a self-starter, and can work closely with senior management.
The job will involve:
- Modeling and review appropriate strategic initiatives and support delivery of overall long-range plans
- Understanding and influencing the underlying performance drivers to help drive the top and bottom line
- Supporting the wider business by working with them through business casing for various new initiatives
- Providing proactive, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications
- Translating actions and initiatives into targets and long-range plans for the business
- 3+ yrs of experience in an analytical, strategic or commercial role (investment banking and/or consulting experience are a strong plus)
- Advanced Excel skills (any additional data tools - SQL, Snowflake - are a plus)
- Complex financial modeling experience
- Clear communicator, with experience influencing senior stakeholders
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee and dependents)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.