Global Social Media Manager, Twitter and LinkedIn
Deliveroo is hiring a new Global Social Media Manager to join the Global Comms team.
This is a brand new role which will look after Twitter and LinkedIn, reporting to the Head of Social Media and working closely with Consumer and Corporate Comms leads across all markets.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator with a strong grip on how to approach social media platforms, in particular Twitter and LinkedIn. They will be an excellent copywriter with a fun personality, who’ll bring the Deliveroo brand and values to life and manage ongoing conversations with users on these platforms.
- Experience working in social media (in-house/agency)
- In-depth understanding of Twitter and LinkedIn and experience in both setting the content strategy and managing the channel
- Genuine passion for developing an emotional connection with social media audiences
- Good understanding of the UK media landscape and news agenda
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using social listening and analytics tools, and proven experience in using them to set content strategy
- A multi-tasking self-starter who is confident liaising with a wide-range of stakeholders and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in briefing and reviewing creative assets, including video, photo, graphics and copy
- Outstanding organisational ability and project management skills
- An active Twitter and LinkedIn user
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- Loves talking about food!
Global Social Media Manager, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Leading community management / fan engagement across Twitter (UK and Ireland) and LinkedIn (Global), building conversations and creating deeper engagement around key topics
- Planning Twitter-first executions to support key Marketing initiatives and Comms announcements across the UK and Ireland
- Monitoring Twitter trends and planning reactive content where relevant
- Ensuring constant alignment with Customer Care to develop our customer experience strategy for Twitter, and resolve customer enquiries in a positive and timely manager
- Aligning with Consumer and Corporate Comms, Public Affairs, Recruitment and the People team to plan and deliver a regular content calendar for Deliveroo’s LinkedIn globally
- Evaluating and improving the success of the social media strategy, providing weekly reports to internal stakeholders
- Supporting international teams and agencies with guidance on how to deliver strong Twitter activity
- Constant monitoring of Twitter and LinkedIn, flagging issues and opportunities with the relevant stakeholders
- Use social tools (Brandwatch, Social Bakers) to track conversations and share meaningful insights and data with internal stakeholders
- Supporting other social channels where required including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok to foster and grow communities.
- Work with the Social Media Manager and others in the team to plan and manage priority campaigns
Competitive Salary and perks
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in an incredibly exciting space.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a short covering letter setting out why you would like to work at Deliveroo and believe that you are the right candidate for this role. Don’t forget to include some examples of your work!