Operations Representative, Rider Support
We’re looking for a talented person to join the Rider Services department, a bustling and vibrant team who help riders get out on the road and support them once they’re there. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
Reporting into the Second Line Team Lead, you’re a key part of the team that ensures all rider queries are answered in a timely manner and they are paid accurately and on time.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to applicants and riders over the phone and via email
- Working to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Being proactive in escalating issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with your manager
- Willing to help out on a range of admin tasks
- Identify trends of fraudulent behaviour
- Support our colleagues in Webhelp with escalated queries
- You have excellent communication skills, able to disseminate ideas in a clear, concise manner to our riders and relevant stakeholders
- You are target driven and able to work independently
- You are inquisitive and curious, able to understand how many component parts of a business fit together
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You are driven to ensure that the department is providing riders with world class support
- You are able to work weekends
- You speak another European language (preferible dutch or french)
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You have experience in Operations or in Customer services environment
- Zendesk experience
- Gsheets experience
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.