Operations Representative, Review & Appeals Team
Reporting into the Review & Appeals Manager, you are responsible for reviewing the rider cases flagged by our Rider Trust team and reassessing those decisions based on rider appeals.
The Review & Appeals Team are responsible for reviewing rider’s cases who are flagged by our Rider Trust team as being non-compliant, and reassessing the decision to terminate a riders Supplier Agreements based on rider appeals.
You will spend time communicating with riders, to support them in resolving their most important issues. With this in mind, you'll need to be an excellent communicator and be diplomatic & empathetic in the way you handle these sensitive situations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to riders via email and sometimes over the phone
- Review riders accounts inline with our Trust Policies
- Reviewing Supplier Agreement terminations to enhance trust and transparency
- Working to ambitious targets while maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Working closely with the Rider Safety and Rider Trust teams to improve our internal processes
- Being proactive in identifying new trends in reports and rider behaviours and escalating these to the Rider Trust team
- Excellent Communicator: You are confident and highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Organised: You are detail-oriented and can prioritise the right work at the right time
- Collaborative: You enjoy working with others in a fast-changing environment with ambitious targets
- Inquisitive: You are curious and can challenge processes that aren’t working -- you get to the bottom of things
- Adaptable: You are creative, resourceful and comfortable making decisions with ambiguous information
- Motivated: You are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and eager to always improve
- Analytical: You are confident with data and familiar with Excel/Gsheets
- Empathetic: You are keen to provide riders with world class support
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience (Prior experience in fraud investigations, customer care, legal or similar preferred)
- You are proficient in a second European language -- written and spoken (French, Italian, Belgian)