This person will be in charge of monitoring the operational performance of two of our key areas: restaurant partners and cities.
As a Performance Operations Associate, you will work together with our Account Managers to ensure the smooth running of our delivery operations associated with our high-volume restaurant partners. Next to that you will identify opportunities at the intersection of restaurants and rider operations and project manage them to completion.
This role will also use data to understand operational metrics at the city level, find problems and work proactively to solve them, understanding rider sentiment in each area, and building relationships with Deliveroo riders. You'll be helping them understand the best ways to work with Deliveroo and collecting feedback about how we can improve all parts of the rider experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Analytical and strategic review of regional cities
- Direct contact with the riders on a daily basis to solve problems in the city.
- Live Operational management to comply with current restrictions and manage unexpected incidents that might appear.
- Monitor and analyse the performance and specific KPIs of our main brands and prepare restaurant performance reports, deeply focused on areas of improvement.
- Develop ad-hoc strategies and long-term projects to solve restaurant operational issues.
- Build best practice guides and training materials for our restaurant partners.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Ops team; to ensure good operational performance.
- A whole host of ad hoc tasks!
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Analytical - able to identify the relevant information required to make a decision and present that information in a concise, logical manner.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Organized, Resolute and Proactive person.
- Native Spanish required
- Required working level of English
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.