As a member of our Restaurant Support Team, you'll be on the front line of our relationship with our restaurant partners. You'll be managing live chat, phone, or email conversations, providing support to restaurants on a wide range of issues. You’ll be results driven, and ready to take on challenging KPIs, while maintaining excellent customer service. This is a 6 month fixed term position.
You'll be working as part of a fun and friendly team. We're currently working remotely, but normally we're based in Central Manchester.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing advice to restaurants to achieve the best results from Deliveroo
- Resolving restaurant queries, questions, and complaints via live chat, email or phone
- Administrative assistance to restaurants partners
- A strong customer service background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically and strategically
- Committed to your own performance and development
- Good problem solving skills and showing high initiative
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a fast growing team
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 09:30am - 18:30pm
Flexible hours may be available once passed probationary period