B2B Marketing - Global CRM Operations Executive
As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a passionate and organised Global CRM Operations Executive to join our expanding team. This is a perfect opportunity to learn for someone at the start of their career, build relationships and gain expertise from working alongside industry leaders. This role will be responsible for the execution of global B2B marketing planned campaigns, lifecycle marketing automated programs and operational communications.
You will be working closely with the B2B Marketing Engagement Squad who is responsible for the global strategy of lifecycle automated journeys and planned marketing campaigns, aswell as with the Product & Sales Operational teams when ad-hoc operational communications need sending. All the content and assets will be ready for you to execute across multiple channels including emails, landing pages and tablet notifications.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Sales Tech team to recommend new tools to set up in order to deliver best in class CRM comms and maximise engagement from our B2B partners.
- Owning the end-to-end execution of global B2B marketing planned campaigns, lifecycle marketing automated programs and operational communications using Pardot and Marketing Cloud (marketing & sales CRM tool). Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a bonus
- Working closely with the Product team to manage and build product specific transactional automated emails
- Having a methodical approach to email and landing page QA testing
- Implementing a strong process with internal stakeholders to execute a high number of global campaigns effectively under tight deadlines
- Building and optimising email and landing page marketing master templates, as well as launching experiments to deliver high-performing B2B marketing campaigns
- Implementing a process to manage our B2B contact strategy and the cadence of communications received by partners globally across channels
- Ensuring the tracking is set up and working across all channels (email, landing pages, tablet notifications) to enable the business to track results and marketing impact
- Working closely with the Sales Tech team to recommend new tools to set up in order to deliver best in class CRM comms and maximise engagement from our B2B partner
- Sharing post launch campaign reports with the business, including engagement metrics, experiment results and key learnings
- Degree level education 2:1 or above
- On the job experience of 1-2 years using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analytical mindset, comfortable analysing the success of CRM campaigns
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Natural communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player - willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines and an ability to inspire and motivate team members to do the same
- Able to work effectively remotely when required
Good to have
- B2B marketing background preferred
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Marketing Cloud or other ESPstools such as Eloqua, Marketo
- Experience building emails, landing pages and push notifications
- Experience working in a multinational / multi-market organisation
- Knowledge of relational data modelling
Deliveroo is a hyperlocal three-sided marketplace. Our platform connects local consumers, restaurants and grocers, and riders to fulfil a mission critical, emotional purchase in under 30 minutes.
Our mission is to build the definitive online food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food.
Over the past eight years we have obsessed over every detail of how to create the best online food content and delivery experience, becoming experts in the technology and logistics that make our marketplace work seamlessly.
Today we now operate in 12 markets, with over 100,000 riders who deliver orders from 115,000 food merchants to millions of consumers. Every single month, every single year, we focus on getting better, focusing on great food and being customer-obsessed.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest-growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.