Procurement Assistant - 6 month FTC
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we need to execute as flawlessly for internal stakeholders as we do for our consumers.
As a Procurement Assistant you will be involved in ensuring the seamless operation of our new Procurement Hub, supporting the Procurement Compliance team in serving all functions across the business with their procurement-related transactions.
You’ll be joining us as an exciting time in our growth trajectory, gaining insight into what it takes to support a business that is redefining the online food industry.
This is initially a 6 month Fixed Term Contact.
What you’ll be doing
- Triaging queries from business users, directing them to the appropriate team for timely resolution
- Verifying that users have completed the appropriate training before being granted access to the Procurement Hub
- Answering queries, directing users to the relevant FAQs or training content for clarification
- Analysing queries to continually build and refine FAQs
- Identifying system issues and raising tickets for resolution
- Passionate about providing great customer service
- Organised and detail-focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Determined to ‘get to the bottom of things’
Preferred, but not required:
- Proficient in a variety of procurement systems
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.