Our Editions new site openings team provide the onboarding, kitchen design and
installation to our portfolio of 250 super kitchens globally. Supporting each of our
restaurant partners in building the kitchens of the future for a path to expansion and
long term growth: a key part of our mission to becoming the definitive food
As a Site Openings Manager, you’ll acquire an acute understanding of our
restaurant partners, Site Operations & providers. You’ll develop tracking and
documenting for our Editions estate , you’ll own the asset management driving the
maximum value of our estate assets and will execute kitchen and site development
requests. Success in this role will require the development of effective working
relationships with our site Operations, maintenance, commercial teams across
Deliveroo Editions and external suppliers.
What you’ll be doing
● Tracking and distribution of our assets with local market providers
● Project managing additional kitchen requirements for our Editions site and
● Reporting stockholdings and other key metrics
● Work with Site Operations, Maintenance, Account Management, Suppliers and
● Leadership role in restaurant kitchens, or equivalent practical experience
● Experience in procurement and stock taking with a record of surpassing
measurable performance metrics
● Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and customer facing
transactions, building relationships and consensus among multiple
stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
● Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver
Preferred, but not required:
● Experience in project management, restaurant openings, kitchen development
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.