The Commercial Partnerships (CP) Team sits within our central Grocery function. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Partnerships, you will be responsible for the leadership of a team of Deliveroo Partner Services (DPS) account managers, the day-to-day relationship management of a strategic FMCG partners, as well as the overall commercial and strategic deliverables and direction of the DPS function.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Deliveroo Partner Services to join us on an initial 1-month fixed term, with a view to making the position permanent as this is a pivotal role for Deliveroo and the Commercial Partnerships Team. The desired candidate will be a great people manager, be a highly capable and commercially astute account manager, and be confident and comfortable presenting and communicating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
You will be involved in shaping and managing the partnerships with all DPS brands, and the delivery of jointly agreed operating and business objectives. You will be accountable for the health of the DPS function, and the FMCG partners that comprise it, ensuring that they each have the support they need to execute growth campaigns that will increase their performance on all channels on the Deliveroo platform.
- Owning the DPS strategy and ensuring the function continues to evolve and grow in line with CP ambitions and partner and market expectations.
- Accountability for the DPS function. Ensuring DPS delivers against internal commercial objectives as well as the individual KPIs of the participating FMG brand partners.
- Account management of our most strategic partner brand.
- Developing and managing long-term partnerships with key FMCG brands, identifying opportunities to deepen and grow the relationships.
- Manage the engagement schedule between partner brands and Deliveroo DPS, CP and Grocery Org management as well as wider Deliveroo functions applicable to the partner, and ensure senior stakeholders are well informed, engaged and supportive of the DPS function.
- Act as the gatekeeper and functional expert for all data share policies and processes and champion the evolution of data share to benefit the CP strategy.
- Working closely with CP market leads to ensure they are involved in the key relationships and are across the plans of key partner brands that will influence a significant component of their market commercial KPIs.
- Leading a team of account managers, ensuring they:
- Are meeting the performance and operating metrics agreed with their partner brands.
- Are monitoring and analysing the performance of partner specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner performance review meetings with key stakeholders
- Have a detailed understanding of the activation plans of their brands and are actively working with internal stakeholders as well as our external media agency partners Threefold to execute plans.
- Building and delivering insight during quarterly planning sessions and reviews in support of your partner. Provide insight and guidance on how to optimise and grow delivery as a channel.
- You will have demonstrable experience in leading a team.
- A proven account manager, you will have a proven track-record in meeting and exceeding growth targets as well as exceptional client relationship skills.
- You will possess a good understanding of a P&L, and commercial target setting and delivery, as well as the ability to develop and execute a strategy.
- You will be an effective relationship-builder and have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You will be comfortable analysing large data sets, using this data to recommend actions for internal and external stakeholders.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.