As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a passionate and intellectually curious Global B2B CRM Engagement & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our expanding Global B2B Marketing team.
The successful candidate will have 2 direct reports and lead all B2B CRM lifecycle marketing programs & planned marketing campaigns globally.
B2B CRM lifecycle marketing: we aim to deliver innovative and impactful lifecycle marketing programs that:
- Activate, engage and reactivate thousands of partners in 12 markets
- Support partners in a timeline manner with relevant localised content throughout their lifetime with Deliveroo
- Drive adoption and best use of Deliveroo’s products and services to encourage operational excellence
- Reduce the number of internal manual processes when managing partners
Planned marketing campaigns: we support the launch of global, scalable planned marketing campaigns including product launches, monthly newsletters and tactical webinars. We also support local markets in the execution of their marketing campaigns by managing the global marketing calendar and sharing best practices.
This position is a 12 month maternity cover.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive growth and incremental revenue through the development, launch and management of fully automated global B2B lifecycle marketing programs and planned marketing campaigns in line with quarterly business priorities
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers and the Marketing Ops team to translate the engagement marketing campaigns vision and strategy into partner facing assets (including emails, landing pages, infographics, how-to guides and more)
- Manage the weekly engagement metrics and work closely with the marketing analyst to measure the impact of all global lifecycle programs & planned campaigns
- Partner closely with several teams including Sales, Ops, Local Markets, Product and Data Science to ensure all the global engagement marketing activities are aligned with other initiatives run in parallel and grounded in data insights and learnings
- Ensure all activities are compliant with Legal and PR requirements
- Represent global engagement marketing in cross-functional or global forums and share best practices across the business
- Manage a MarComms Manager and Lifecycle Marketing Executive reporting to you
- 6+ years experience in B2B Lifecycle Marketing or B2B CRM
- Experience automating B2B marketing programs targeting over 30,000 partners in 7+ markets essential, with a strong understanding of modern automation platforms
- Comfortable managing highly complex projects from start to finish with minimal supervision, and interest in both strategic as well as hands on operational work
- Content master, able to easily translate complex processes into easy to understand and actionable content for B2B partners
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills across teams and levels of seniority. Can deal with high degree of ambiguity
- Highly numerate with strong written and presentation skills
- A self-starter with an adaptable work-style - able to get results in a fast paced environment
- A team player - willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines and an ability to inspire and motivate team members to do the same
- Able to work effectively remotely when required
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience using Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in the food industry
- Deep understanding of the most effective channels available to reach out to restaurants and grocery shops
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.