At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
The On-Demand Convenience (ODC) Associate will support the ODC Account Management Lead on data-entry, daily reporting and ad-hoc tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Data entry: daily stocks updates and menu optimization (new items, prices, images) across major grocery partners;
- Providing operational assistance to the account management team with ad-hoc tasks, including partner onboarding, menu updates, & other key tasks;
- Providing technical support & training: support our grocery partners on the ground by providing technical assistance, along with any required training on how to use the tablet.
- Background - a fresh graduate or 1-year experience in operations or data entry role;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask effectively;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both Arabic and English);
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy;
- Customer focused - be obsessed with our customers and partners. Use quantitative and qualitative data to build a service that is operationally excellent for our customers;
- Adaptable fixer - enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity, and resourcefulness. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule;
- Cross-functional team player - a collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work effectively across all levels of seniority and deliver success with and through others;
- Upbeat, confident & high energy - you bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is unique, spawns new ideas and is enjoyable for the other people involved.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.