At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
The Rider Engagement team sits within the UKI Operations department and is focused on improving the experience of our riders, restaurants and customers through obtaining, understanding and acting on rider insight.
As an Operations Associate, Rider Engagement you'll spend your time meeting with and talking to the 50,000 riders who work with Deliveroo - whether that's at events or on the phone. You'll be helping them understand the best ways to work with Deliveroo and collecting feedback about how we can improve all parts of the rider experience.
You'll be getting to the root of the interactions between riders, restaurants and customers by holding events with riders and restaurants, calling riders to understand their point of view, and building relationships with riders across the UK and Ireland.
What you'll be doing
- Understand how Deliveroo works, and answer riders' questions clearly and accurately
- Learn about cities in your area, build relationships with Deliveroo riders
- Along with the Engagement Manager, plan and run regular rider events across UKI
- Listen to rider feedback and share useful information with the Engagement Manager
- Use data to understand rider sentiment in each city, and help prioritise where to spend time
- Understand operational metrics, find problems and be curious and creative in trying to solve them
- Support rider marketing initiatives, helping us get more riders on the road when we need them
- Great at building relationships and communicating - able to know what to say in any situation, and to quickly build trust, respect and form relationships with people from all backgrounds
- Strong project manager and experience running events
- Flexibility in travelling across UKI (mileage and expenses covered)
- Full driving license (own vehicle desirable but not essential)
- Fluency in a language other than English - particularly Portuguese or Urdu
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.