We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Central London team. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You’ll be liaising with London’s most highly regarded restaurants, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our top London restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- Being a local expert for London. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry
- 2+ years experience in account/relationship management (or similar)
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills whether face to face, through phone or email
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable understanding and using data
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company is preferable
- Self-starter, hard worker and well organised
- Ability to work autonomously whilst out meeting restaurant partners in Central London
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.