When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of key restaurants with a focus on building relationships and increasing profitability
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximize order volume and growth potential
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to engage support for activities aimed to drive business growth and ensure operational efficiency (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, HQ)
- Work closely with the Head of Editions to implement the business unit's commercial strategy goals
What skills you'll need:
- 3-5 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients/customers
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results-oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Strong project manager, able to manage multiple work-streams and stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and very good use of excel
- Nice to have list, i.e. Experiences in handling more than 5000 accounts and have working experiences in Europe will be an added advantage
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee only)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.