The Team & Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to lead consumer marketing campaigns in the UK. This role will work closely with the rest of the UK team, our external media & creative agencies to deliver best in class media and creative strategy and campaigns that deliver against our goals. This role reports to a Head of Media & Campaigns, and is based remotely (during lockdown measures); in London thereafter.
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial brand builder. You’ll have a passion for all things media and creative campaigns and have a natural ability to think strategically to solve business problems. You’ll be experienced in managing large multi-channel marketing campaigns and have a broad knowledge and understanding of the marketing channel mix. You'll be a self starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail.
This role is responsible for delivery media strategy & high impact multi-channel campaigns that deliver against Deliveroo’s business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop consumer marketing campaigns: Identify sharp consumer, product and market insights to fuel ideation, creation and execution of stand out integrated marketing campaigns. Develop clear objectives & key messages to meet our business and marketing objectives.
- Campaign development: support the creation of large scale campaigns from ideation, to brief creation, through planning, creative development and launch. You’ll be responsible for working closely with the Head of Media & Campaigns to manage campaigns with our external creative agency partner and internal studio team to develop campaigns across all channels including TV development.
- Demonstrate media expertise: Manage our external media agency to plan, deliver & execute our hyperlocal and grocery media strategy. Identify the most relevant channels and media mix to drive growth, working with the rest of the UK team to identify the need to tailor locally and leverage restaurants across the UK.
- Demonstrate excellent marketing leadership: Lead cross functional teams to deliver best in class marketing planning and campaign management. You’ll work closely with teams across the business including performance marketing, CRM, PR, brand social to develop the optimum strategies & plans to drive relevance with our consumers.
- Take an analytical approach: Work with our business insights and consumer insights teams to develop robust measurement & effectiveness evaluations of our campaign.
- 5+ years experience marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns, with proven ability to manage large-scale media budgets
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships, with proven experience to manage agencies as well as internal stakeholders and teams
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.