At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover twelve markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Customer Care team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and restaurant partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
We are looking for two Policy & Automation Analysts to support conversational automation initiatives to help contain and resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently. Working with our Operations, Product, and Data Science partners, you will look to identify, define, and deliver in-life improvements to our chatbot and IVR contact channels. One of the two Analysts will partner closely with the French team, and so fluency in French is required for one of the positions.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the development and delivery of quarterly initiatives to enhance the overall chatbot and IVR experiences for our consumers, riders, and restaurants, whilst maintaining the product backlog and prioritising according to business value.
- Analysing contact reasons, intents, and flows to help build, test, and optimise conversational chatbot and IVR design at both a process and content level.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into intent models and configurable conversational flows.
- Leveraging analytics to test, review, and iteratively improve NLP models to make sure our automations have the highest possible accuracy.
- Reporting on self-service performance and user intents to identify growth and development opportunities.
- Helping to define best practices to maintain live chatbots and IVR’s.
- Writing conversations to meet customers’ needs while following our tone of voice guidelines.
- Managing translations to ensure our conversational automations are always localised.
- A blend of technical expertise (incl. SQL and data visualisation, e.g. Looker/Tableau), a strong analytical mindset, and good at synthesising information.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to transmit empathy in a digital environment.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Experience working in a customer support environment and/or have administered customer service/support systems; ideally a chatbot or IVR.
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in complex, fast paced environments with an element of ambiguity.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and with tech teams is desirable.
- Fluency in French is required for one of the two positions available
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.