At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for a Restaurant Operations Risk and Compliance Manager in the Central Restaurant team. This is a high responsibility and high impact role for a highly detail oriented person who is equally comfortable analysing the big picture, as well as diving into the details. You will assess our existing commercial processes and identify opportunities for change with the objective of improving both the restaurant experience and the commercial team efficiency.
This role sits in the Restaurant Operations team within the Central Commercial Org.
This is a broad and varied role for someone with a strategic and operational background and/or mindset. Key responsibilities include:
- Map all existing commercial processes (Sales, Account Management, Partner Support)
- Propose and drive process and product improvements
- Project manage across a variety of stakeholders (Legal, Policy, Compliance, Product and Local Commercial teams) to drive optimum outcomes from process/product roll outs and updates
- Go to market ownership, serving as dedicated point of contact for commercial teams
- Regularly Audit effectiveness of existing processes and drive improvements / corrective actions where needed
- 4-5 years experience in top tier consulting, operations or project management
- Experience in mapping / analysing / optimising operational processes that scale
- Experience in collaborating cross functionally with senior business leaders and rolling out GTM initiatives
- Excellent ability to problem solve in complex environments - using a blend of ‘scrappyness’, deep analysis, and cross functional collaboration
- Strong analytical skills (advanced excel and Looker/Tableau minimum, SQL preferred)
- Knowledge / previous experience with Salesforce preferable
- Has an enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.