Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Commission is uncapped
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you'll be doing:
You’ll be using your sales and communication skills to get restaurants across Australia signed on to the Deliveroo platform. You will help hunt down the most popular local restaurants, seek to understand their business, and use your phone negotiation skills to convince them why they need to join us in our mission to change the landscape of the food industry.
Your role will include:
- High levels of daily cold call activity contacting restaurant leads, presenting opportunities to partner with Deliveroo
- Owning and maintaining a consistent pipeline, to exceed monthly sales targets
- Utilising business templates and proposals to convert pipeline to sales
- Maintaining records to provide transparency on all sales activities via the CRM
- Passionately representing Deliveroo and resolving customer objections
- Negotiating partnership pricing to ensure business objectives are achieved
Skills you’ll need:
- Fluency in spoken Cantonese
- You’ll be comfortable on the phone, talking to people and building rapport with them quickly
- Comfort with high levels of activity and a fast-paced environment
- Closing sales: getting buy in and agreement from potential customers
- Experience and confidence pitching things you’re passionate about
- Experience with technology and capturing your activity in a CRM
- Perseverance and grit – you keep going even when you come up against challenges
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Health and Wellbeing: weekly exercise classes plus regular yoga and meditation classes
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
Please note: this is a fixed term contract, running to mid July, 2021