Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
The Local Marketing Associate will be responsible for the setup, execution, monitoring and day-to-day operations of the awareness, conversion and loyalty campaigns at a local level. He will be responsible for the marketing plans in the new cities where Deliveroo arrives, but also for the marketing plans in our priority cities where we want to accelerate our growth. This position will report directly to the Head of Local Marketing.
- Responsible for the marketing diagnosis per city and the main consumers challenges at a local level
- Responsible for executing the local marketing strategy to make us the most known and used food delivery service
- Work with our external media agency, and our external local marketing agencies to implement the most relevant plans for our consumers
- Cross-functional collaboration - effectively collaborate with teams across the business- both locally and centrally- including commercial team and the rest of the marketing services (Rx Marketing, CRM, Brand Equity)
- Measure and monitor the impact and effectiveness of campaigns, report back to the Head of Local Marketing on results and recommendations for improvements
- 2-3 years marketing experience as brand manager running successful 360 marketing campaigns covering the entire consumer funnel
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer-centric, with an understanding of customer segmentation
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas
- Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Affinity for the food sector
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.