At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are growing fast and our focus is to exceed Restaurant support and operations expectations for our partners. We are looking for a Care Operations Analyst to help us achieve this goal and be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of our vendors.
As a Care Operations Analyst, partnering with our vendors, you will ensure that our restaurant partners are on-boarded efficiently and with high accuracy. You will be part of the Global Customer Care Operations team that is responsible for supporting all three parts of our marketplace; customer, rider and restaurants.
What you’ll be doing
- Track and monitor day-to-day performance of local outsourced partners, identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve these improvements
- Liaise with the outsourced partner and local Head of Customer Care operations to stay updated on any processes updates made on the ground, analyse their impact and ensure best practices are followed
- Manage operational escalations from local outsourced partners to appropriate Deliveroo teams, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible
- Identify potential challenges or new ways of improving the service we provide our restaurants
- Report and analyse on operational issues on a regular basis, understanding the root cause of any issues and suggesting learnings from this data
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills, and an ability to communicate and collaborate with a range of stakeholders across seniority levels
- Ability to think strategically and to lead simple projects as required
- Be customer obsessed, with a strong drive to solve problems
- Experience working with outsourced partners or BPOs, though this is not essential
- A degree in an analytical discipline is preferred but not required
- Fluency in French is highly desirable
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.