Rider Operations Representative (Rider Onboarding)
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chow mein market and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We’re looking for a talented person to join our Central Rider Onboarding team. This is a bustling and vibrant team that helps applicants become riders and ensure we have enough riders in the fleet to supply customers demand. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
In this role you will be responsible for progressing applicants through our supply funnels and running audit funnels to ensure our applicants and riders comply with our documentation requirements, such as Fast food insurance, Right to work or bank account holdership, amongst others.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Process applicants or riders through our compliance pipelines
- Process applicants through our supply pipelines
- Review document validity according to our policies
- Identify instances and trends of fraudulent behaviour
- Report regularly volumes of successful checks
- Working to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Being proactive in escalating issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with your manager
- Willing to help out on a range of admin tasks and tickets
- Making outbound calls when necessary
- You are proficient in written and spoken English
- You are an excellent and confident communicator
- You are highly organised
- You are detail oriented
- You are a strong team player
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are able to work weekends and evenings on shift
- You have the right to Work in UK
- Experience using Fountain and Gsheets
- HTML knowledge
- Other European languages knowledge (French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- When in the office, every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform