At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As Rider Engagement Associate, UAE you will ensure thorough execution of the rider engagement strategy to ensure a positive brand affinity for Deliveroo and a strong sense of community amongst the rider fleet.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure timely and engaging rider communications across numerous channels
- Support on the content generation process for rider comms
- Track and report on the effectiveness of content campaigns
- Support on the creation of high quality content for our rider community site
- Contribute to the arrangement and execution of the rider events and offline engagement activities
- Understand fleet sentiment and the pulse on-the-ground through analytics and qualitative information gathering (e.g. focus groups), and escalate sensitive rider issues when they arise
- Conduct market research and gather field intelligence to ensure our rider value proposition stays competitive and in line with industry trends
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in English and Urdu
- Refined interpersonal skills, ability to empathise and connect with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, with strong proactiveness and creativity
- Experience with photoshop, illustrator or other graphic / design tools is a strong plus
- Experience of working with a content strategy and independently managing a robust content calendar is a plus
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.