When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role
As the Corporate Manager on the Deliveroo for Business team, you will be our eyes and ears on the ground in Singapore and responsible for building out our local corporate business. With the help of the Deliveroo for Business team based in Hong Kong, you will manage existing accounts as well as lead sales efforts to scope out and sign up new corporates.
What you'll be doing
1. Account Management:
- Handle day-to-day account management-related tasks for the bulk of our existing client portfolio
- Strategically identify and reactivate dormant or low-spending accounts that have high spending potential
- Work with the SG Commercial team to ensure we have a suitable corporate offering
- Lead our sales efforts by mapping out the local corporate food market and target high quality leads to achieve sales targets
- Explore the feasibility of launching a corporate catering service
- Liaise with the SG Commercial team to identify suitable catering partners and set up catering menu framework (if applicable)
- Set up back-end processes and van logistics to service catering orders (if applicable)
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the overall corporate experience
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate offers
What skills you'll need
- 3-5 years of work experience in a B2B commercial role, preferably in account management or sales
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing commercial targets
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to design strategic plans based on an idea and execute on goals with high impact results
- Ability to take ownership of problems and turn your solutions into a coherent action plan
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation and project management skills
- Exhibit ability to self-motivate
- Driven, hard-working, and a self-starter who questions the status quo and strives for exceptional results
Benefits and Diversity
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free Delivery and access to special offers
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Group insurance covering hospitalisation & surgical, extended major medical, medical outpatient & outpatient specialist and dental
- Voluntary dependent insurance
- Parent friendly working culture with Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefit and Mother’s room available in office
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.