When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome, right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and enormous opportunities.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
The global food market is valued at $10 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. We’re already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year, and yet it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to sign up new corporate customers to Deliveroo For Business, our dedicated B2B service (find out more here - https://deliveroo.ae/business). Other responsibilities include:
- Driving new revenue for the business
- Setting up calls/meetings with key decision makers at target corporations
- Proactively managing inbound leads to ensure a healthy sales pipeline
- Creating professional proposals and pitches to showcase our range of services
- Liaising between corporate customers and different internal teams to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience
- Assisting with general marketing activities including events, content and performance marketing, email campaigns and corporate client offers
This role will be limited to 8 months, as it covers maternity leave.
In order to succeed within this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- A passion for sales and hitting challenging targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confidently pitch to senior stakeholders across a variety of businesses and industries
- Ability to handle commercial negotiations and overcome objections
- Comfortable interpreting and presenting data and analytics
- Experience using PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets
- Organised, proactive and tenacious attitude, with an entrepreneurial spirit
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.