Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious corporate clients. We cater to these firms through our Deliveroo for Business (“DFB”) division which offers a tailored product for businesses.
The Senior Marketing Manager will form part of the Deliveroo for Business team and will act as a global growth hacker and a marketing jack-of-all-B2B-trades. Based in London, you will report directly into the General Manager of Deliveroo for Business and work with local and HQ teams on all B2B marketing initiatives covering both online performance marketing, as well as offline initiatives. The main goal of this role is to help drive B2B growth, wherever it may be.
What you'll be doing
- Marketing strategy and planning - setting out a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy that both local and HQ teams can execute based on insights from our existing operations
- Drive and coordinate performance marketing - set up and manage all B2B online performance campaigns including paid social, display, and SEM
- Execute on our email CRM strategy - scale and optimize our email marketing campaigns across all markets while coordinating with our local account management teams
- Help plan offline marketing campaigns & local budget spending - coordinate with local DFB team on all offline campaigns, and help them spend their local marketing budgets efficiently
- Drive PR and comms - coordinate all PR and comms campaigns for DFB, working with global PR team
- Performance management - liaise with all local teams to review, discuss, and analyse the current performance of marketing campaigns. This includes presenting to all the local DFB team leads
- New growth project initiatives - launch and own various growth projects for the division that span across multiple geographies and business units
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive growth - this role is all about driving B2B growth. DFB is a young team, meaning there is plenty that still needs building as we scale up
This role requires an analytical and entrepreneurial individual that can take on projects with minimal guidance. This person is a self-starter, a keen problem-solver, and someone who doesn’t mind getting involved with everything from design, photography, analytics, whatever it takes to drive growth.
- 4 - 6 years experience in a marketing role (ideally in B2B) and experience with both online and offline marketing required
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture
- Strong analytical skills to make data driven decisions for commercial and operational performance
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.