The team & the role
The Care Performance Team sets and monitors the standards by which we hold ourselves to account at Deliveroo. The Performance Analyst plays a pivotal role, partnering with our French speaking teams across the globe driving continuous improvement and quality across our operations. The successful candidate will be expected to work independently with in-house and outsourced partners and to hold them accountable to the highest performance standards.
What you'll be doing
- Work in partnership with our French speaking Care Operations, Learning and Development and outsourced Partners to monitor and manage the quality of our customer service agents globally.
- Perform calibration sessions (in French) with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on quality and performance.
- Hold teams to account, whilst ensuring fair and consistent marking against the predefined quality scorecard.
- Perform qualitative analysis to drive continuous improvement; produce development plans by identifying pain points and areas for optimisation within the customer journey.
- Establish routine tracking of KPIs for continuous operational and customer satisfaction improvements whilst working with the relevant teams to make the necessary corrections.
- Manage the Quality Scorecard at all levels across frontline care teams
- Serve as an advisor to Care Operations teams and management by building strong relationships focused on positive feedback and coaching closed-loop processes.
- Inform the ongoing management and optimisation of any quality platforms or tools used by Care teams globally.
- Establish and monitor complaint reduction strategies in conjunction with stakeholders from across the business.
- Work closely with the L&D team to provide insights required to develop training strategies, and measure impacts of learning interventions.
- Fluency in French - other European languages are desirable too, but not essential
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced and demanding role in either Operations, Consulting or Customer Services with a strong critical thinking ability
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with experience using data extraction, manipulation & analysis
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Excellent team working skills, the ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.