At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As Senior Rider Engagement Associate, UAE you will develop and implement market leading rider engagement initiatives for the Deliveroo fleet.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the rider online engagement strategy and calendar
- Generate engaging content for riders and producing well-written copies
- Establish the right and consistent tone of voice across all communications in line with our brand guidelines
- Track and report on the effectiveness of content campaigns
- Pilot and trial new engagement channels e.g. social media
- Facilitate the creation of quality content for our rider community site
- Build a partnership strategy and proposition catered to our riders
- Lead generation and relationship building with potential partner brands
- Develop rider rewards campaigns from initial pitch to final execution
- Oversee arrangements for events & offline engagement activities
- Fleet sentiment analytics, sensitive rider issues escalation, riders market research & gathering intel to ensure our value proposition stays competitive and in line with industry trend
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in English (must-have) and Urdu (good-to-have, but not essential)
- Refined interpersonal skills, ability to empathise and connect with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Proven project and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - the ability to deliver messages and explain concepts clearly and succinctly to a diverse audience
- Exhibit a high degree of creativity to design and execute campaigns that appeal to riders
- Experience working with a content strategy and content calendar/grid
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills, well proven track record of success in a fast-paced working environment (consulting, tech-space) and good handling of the MS Office suite package (Excel / PowerPoint in particular)
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.