Account Manager, Deliveroo Partner Services
Are you a self-starter with a passion for food, looking to expand your skill set in procurement, wholesale & retail? We are looking for top talent to transform how our suppliers work with restaurants.
You will be part of the Deliveroo Partner Services (DPS) team, reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain. This team provides a suite of services designed to help Deliveroo’s most strategic suppliers working across key areas of the Procurement business. DPS works towards ensuring that our suppliers have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels.
You will work with suppliers within a range of frameworks, including supporting on commercial objectives, operations, & helping with managing restaurant relationships. You will also develop data management skills, & support on projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Participating in the management of ongoing projects, presenting recommendations for process changes based on analysis with the goal to expand the number of restaurant clients, & improve the restaurant experience with our supply chain partners
- Being part of launching new ideas, becoming the point of contact of the different stakeholders and teams.
- Driving vendor support by guaranteeing the follow-up of our business indicators and providing data sets and support to the business teams
- Increase productivity by identifying the flaws in our processes and coming up with action plans to correct them.
- Business Advice: Support your suppliers with business advice, basing any advice on various models & reporting, and identify areas of opportunity
- Commercial: Analysing traffic channels and working on initiatives to generate demand by supporting the development, execution & ongoing relationship with restaurants
- Operations: Support driving process improvement and operational excellence within our supplier community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation
- Relationship Management: Planning and executing relationships with management. Both on the ground, over the phone, or at various restaurant warehouses across the UK.
- Data Analytics: You will take a data driven approach to form decision making, whilst keeping the personal touch at the heart of your judgements & actions.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Professional experience/internship in a relevant field
- Strong analytical, planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, & Google Suite including Spreadsheet & Live Docs
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in retail buying or wholesale brokering, planning & allocation, product/project management, business development, consulting, negotiation or supply chain is a plus
- Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Working in a passionate team you will learn and grow whilst also helping others to do so. This role offers 360 ͦ exposure to different areas of the industry e-commerce, opening a multitude of career paths. Deliveroo welcomes and considers applications from all candidates.