This role is based in the Rider Supply and Support Team, who are responsible for maintaining a positive experience for Deliveroo riders from the time they hit “Apply”. We are in charge of providing 360 degree assistance to queries and guarantee the best possible application and riding experience with Deliveroo.
You will diagnose problems and efficiently execute processes and administrative tasks. You'll help keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities.
The role will be full time based in our Melbourne Head Office.
- Managing the applicant pipelines and onboarding experience - executing administrative processes and providing supportive communication
- Completing document verification and compliance checks to ensure applicants have the required licences and documentation to onboard with Deliveroo
- Supporting Deliveroo’s growth by hitting weekly onboarding targets and meeting support SLAs
- Responding to inbound contacts from applicants and riders via email and phone, providing exceptional customer service
- Resolving escalated queries and actioning feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting the rider payments team with rider administration, adjustments and data entry
- Supporting the implementation and communication of new processes to drive efficiency within the team
- Be a team player, who can get stuck into day-to-day support, attending rider events and any other ad hoc tasks
Skills you’ll need:
- An eye for detail to drive process improvements
- Takes initiative to identify and develop opportunities for efficiency
- Effective prioritisation to manage several goals simultaneously
- Clear and engaging communication skills and in person, on the phone and in writing
- A good level of IT competence
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work autonomously and remain motivated to hit weekly targets
- Experience in administrative work or a similar skill set that demonstrates attention to detail
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Access to Headspace
- Weekly Exercise classes close to the office
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply now to continue the conversation.