Our restaurant technology products and commercial services provide our portfolio of +100,000 restaurant partners globally a path to long term growth: a key part of our mission to become the definitive food company.
As a Customer Care Team Manager, you will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Dubai’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.
- Ensure that our customers (consumers, restaurants and riders) and the team are supported at all times.
- Drive employee engagement and satisfaction through monthly/fortnightly catch-ups with teammates in addition to side-by-side coaching.
- Analyse individual performances and drive improvements through constant coaching and development of Level 1 and Level 2 teammates.
- Work with our QA team to use their insight to drive constant service improvement. Act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the customer care team.
- Identify improvement opportunities for customer experience, especially for escalation events.
- Engage with the People Business Partners driving together the HR agenda for the Care team.
- Assist your managers to cascade and implement need-to-know communications, knowledgebase articles and refreshed macros.
- Assist your managers with creating the schedule for the wider team.
- Assist the team with real-time management of contacts flowing into the care centre.
- Improve the overall care experience by creating engaged teammates and customers, thereby helping Deliveroo facilitate organic growth.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience as a manager or a senior customer care representative.
- Experience in managing a mid-size team.
- Strong strategic thinking and decision making skills with a good knowledge of customer relations
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation
- Adaptable to day-to-day change in relation to tasks assigned
- Proficient in office/Google suite skills.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must. Another language skill (Hindi / Urdu / Arabic) is an advantage.
- Formal education is preferable.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around