When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing...
As an Execution Associate, you will be supporting the Marketing & Operations teams in delivering consumer, restaurant and brand campaigns. You’ll be supporting project management and execution of our campaigns, and will be responsible for finding the most efficient ways to execute on the details. You’ll also be supporting the community management of our social channels.
You'll be someone who is willing to jump into a variety of projects and has great attention to detail. You’ll be the kind of person who is enthusiastic about executing work to a high standard and enjoys interacting with our customers. You’ll work well with others and get excited about new challenges.
You will a
- Work closely with the entire marketing and operations teams
- Support operational execution of campaigns and promotions
- Be comfortable with speaking to our customers, restaurants and riders
- Support community management and interaction with customers on our social channels
Skills you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s Degree or strong relevant experience
- A minimum of 1 year admin experience
- Customer service experience (preferable not required)
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting company changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Group lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- “Workout Wednesday” weekly exercise classes
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply now to continue the conversation.