When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role
We are looking for an SMB Account Success Manager to join our Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) team, overseeing the successful on-boarding and development of new restaurants to the Deliveroo platform. With hundreds of new restaurants joining every month, this role is an excellent fit for a customer / client oriented professional who is comfortable on the phone and is a great communicator. Whether that’s helping to troubleshoot equipment issues, educating restaurants on how to use Deliveroo tools, or giving advice on how to grow sales, you’ll be ensuring new restaurants have a top class experience with Deliveroo in their first few months on the platform.
What you'll be doing
- Being a key contact point for newly onboarded restaurants to ensure they have a positive experience with us. You’ll be communicating with restaurants frequently, over phone and email.
- Providing suggestions on equipment usage, menu practices, strategies to grow sales and optimise restaurant operations for delivery
- Responding to inbound inquiries from new restaurants and to ensure they are equipped with the tools and information they need to lift their sales revenue
- Continually educating restaurant partners in how to maximise the Deliveroo experience, i.e. how to log into Restaurant Hub
- Assess and promote new restaurants that have demonstrated growth into the SMB portfolio
- Working with your manager to adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support, and working with the Commercial team to introduce scalable, effective workflows
What skills you'll need
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, ideally in an environment where you have had exposure working successfully with clients and other stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills whether face to face, through the phone or email
- Analytical mindset and results-oriented
- Self-starter and well organised
- Proficiency of Microsoft Excel is preferred
Benefits and Diversity
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free Delivery and access to special offers
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Group insurance covering hospitalisation & surgical, extended major medical, medical outpatient & outpatient specialist and dental
- Voluntary dependent insurance
- Parent friendly working culture with Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefit and Mother’s room available in office
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.