When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the role
We are looking for an SMB Account Manager to join our Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) team, overseeing our ever-growing portfolio of 3000+ local, independent restaurants in Singapore. Due to the sheer size and scale of our restaurant portfolio, this role is an excellent fit for a process-driven individual who loves to solve problems and overcome scalability challenges, to ultimately ensure restaurants enjoy an excellent experience on Deliveroo. All of our partners, whether that’s a large chain or single-site hawker stall, should have a world-class experience with Deliveroo - and that’s what we’re solving for!
What you'll be doing
- Implementing scalable processes and effective workflows that improve the way we work with our SMB portfolio (i.e. setting up educational webinars / seminars
- Handling any type of inbound cases from restaurants effectively, and within SLA, from basic requests to on-boarding new outlets to growth consulting
- Creating and managing CRM campaigns, including content creation, to communicate en masse with our SMB restaurant base using scalable channels (EDM, tablet, messaging apps)
- Hitting KPIs across multiple functions: commercial (i.e. re-negotiating contracts, educating on how to use self-serve tools effectively), operations (working with restaurants to address operational problems), marketing (pitching participation in various marketing campaigns and initiatives)
- Project managing strategic ‘sprints’ or initiatives designed to improve key metrics, including managing any cross functional stakeholders that may be involved
- Take ownership, think big and outside the box to constantly improve the SMB proposition
What skills you'll need
- Minimum 2 years work experience in client / customer success role, preferably where you have served a large portfolio of clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills whether face to face, through the phone or email
- Analytical mindset and results-oriented, able to understand and synthesize data to find areas of opportunity and improvement. Proficiency in Excel is preferred
- Self-starter and well organised
- Process-driven - you should be structured and have the discipline to put a process in place, and follow it
- Upbeat, confident & high energy - you bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is unique, spawns new ideas and is enjoyable for the other people involved
- Cross-Functional Team Player - a collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work effectively at all levels of Deliveroo and deliver success with and through others.
Benefits and Diversity
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free Delivery and access to special offers
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Group insurance covering hospitalisation & surgical, extended major medical, medical outpatient & outpatient specialist and dental
- Voluntary dependent insurance
- Parent friendly working culture with Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefit and Mother’s room available in office
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.