Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers, grow their digital presence and deepen their relationship with existing customers - and thus maximize the revenue of their business. And we’re a home for a variety of internal teams building tools for customer service, finance, marketing,... to keep the operation afloat.
Life as a product manager can mean working on any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and restaurants. Day-to-day, you’ll tackle new interesting business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to apply yourself to the problems at hand.
What you’ll be doing
As businesses continue their transition from offline to online, you will have a leading role in defining how they can work with Deliveroo to provide a satisfying delivery experience that meets the unique needs of their customers.
In this role you will lead some of our fastest growing and complex products and projects at Deliveroo working with a team of talented engineers, data scientists, designers, operations and commercial partners. You’ll be responsible for delivering high standard projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple product teams where you will:
- Own the development of the vision, strategy and roadmap for some of our Partner products and the metrics we will use to measure success for this area of our business.
- Work with customers, internal stakeholders and leadership to identify and implement strategies to advance the growth and satisfaction of our Partner products..
- Develop relationships with strategic partners to understand their business and shape the direction of the product roadmap.
- Leverage data and metrics for product insights and performance, partner with our commercial and product marketing teams to implement,market and launch product improvements and new products.
- You have a track record of success partnering with engineers, product designers and data scientists to tackle ambiguous problems.
- You have overseen and supported dedicated teams and led product prioritisation, developed roadmaps and been responsible for the delivery of functionality
- You are highly detail-oriented and thrive in an environment where impact and speed of execution are paramount
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, be data-driven and influence across all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage across a broad set of stakeholders with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Track-record of balancing business and user needs against a long term vision and product strategy.
- Experience in leading products in a B2B environment is considered a plus.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.