Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers, grow their digital presence and deepen their relationship with existing customers - and thus maximize the revenue of their business. And we’re a home for a variety of internal teams building tools for customer service, finance, marketing,... to keep the operation afloat.
Life as a product manager can mean working on any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and restaurants. Day-to-day, you’ll tackle new interesting business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to apply yourself to the problems at hand.
What you’ll be doing
We are seeking a talented product manager to join our Consumer organisation - a team that’s responsible for delivering on a key growth priority for the business in 2021 and beyond. You might tackle personalising our product, or developing the right engagement hooks (on and off platform) to bring customers back more often, or doing deep data integrations with marketing platforms,.... You’ll take on a nascent area for the business, and so you will tackle the exciting opportunity to shape our product approach for this area from the ground up, then ensuring a big, quick impact through laser-focused execution.
- You have a track record of success partnering with engineers, product designers and data scientists to tackle ambiguous problems. You have overseen and supported dedicated teams and led product prioritisation, developed roadmaps and been responsible for the delivery of functionality
- You are highly detail-oriented and thrive in an environment where impact and speed of execution are paramount
- You possess proven analytical & technical skills and have the ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your solutions are well-founded
- You understand when and how to run different kinds of A/B-tests; use both leading indicators and business metrics; and drive sensible decision-making even where statistical significance is low
- You can apply an uncompromising focus on user-centric design, data, research, and well-honed judgement to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to our users with your work and the biggest impact on Deliveroo
- You are adept at influencing your teammates, stakeholders and depending teams to rally around your plan. You possess an evangelist’s touch for inspiring an organisation with your product vision, instituting passion and excitement for your work and the ability to convince the senior team to be thrilled with an outcome, even if at times it varies significantly from their original ask
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.