Reporting into the Head of Rider Services, you will be responsible for the Rider Services Performance Team. This team is responsible for the ongoing management of outsourced vendor relationships for all Rider Supply and Support operations while monitoring inhouse and outsourced teams performance.
In this role you will manage projects that improve the effectiveness of our rider services team performance and workforce planning with a particular focus on the vendor side. You and your team will monitor and set targets, improve current reporting, plan and forecast headcount requirements and coordinate the execution of any new markets, processes or projects to be outsourced to our vendor partners.
You’ll have experience working on both sides of the vendor-fence, understanding the operational complexities of a customer service centre whilst representing the best interests of Deliveroo. You’ll be a strong communicator, fluent in English and have a passion for operational excellence.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with operations and customer care teams across Deliveroo to proactively lead, plan, advise and support Rider Services workforce planning and analytics
- You will be the face of Deliveroo to our Rider Services outsourced partners, building and maintaining strong relationships, while also developing and maintaining great stakeholder relationships within Deliveroo
- Responsible for the execution of further roll outs of processes, markets or projects with outsourced partners
- You will work closely with the Head of Rider Services to establish priorities and performance targets.
- You will track and monitor day-to-day performance and quality of outsourced partners and inhouse team, identifying and executing on areas for improvement
- Ensure partners are adhering to our headcount and performance requirements
- Maintain and continuously improve headcount forecasting tools, and communicate volumes in a timely manner to the vendor, while monitoring the adherence to it.
- Provide trend analysis and feedback to identify forecast variances
- Audit and control partner invoices, raising Purchase Orders when required
- Grow and develop capability in the Performance team and be an influential member of the Rider Services team and Global Delivery Ops team
- Foster an environment of progression and continuous improvement, both of our people and our processes
- Experienced People Manager and Leader, able to build, encourage and lead a team. 5+ years line management experience preferred; indirect management of outsourced teams is desirable
- You will have demonstrable experience within customer service operations, preferably both client-side and vendor-side
- You will have proven experience in communicating with stakeholders across all levels, ranging from on-the-ground operation agents to operations directors
- Impact and influence: strong skills in building a case for change, drawing on data and analytics where appropriate, and influencing senior stakeholders
- You will be experienced in budget management
- You will have advanced troubleshooting skills, and an ability to work on multiple project streams simultaneously
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Fluent English and at least 1 other European language, preferably French
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.