We are looking for a Senior Designer to lead across the varied briefs worked on within our in-house creative studio. The person we are looking for will have the opportunity to develop our brand across a wide variety of channels including print, digital and social. Reporting to the Design Director.
What you’ll be doing
Bring the Deliveroo brand to life in creative and engaging ways.
- Your day-to-day will be to work on campaigns, toolkits and brand communications, from brief to execution. The briefs are varied from print, digital and packaging and experiential
- Helping to shape the brand look and feel, ensuring consistency across all channels and executions and departments.
- Our brand is in a stage of re-invention, so there is a big opportunity to be part of shaping how we express ourselves.
- Strong typography skills
- Confident and concise in presenting work
- A love for visual storytelling and concepting
- Creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection
- A positive attitude and a willingness to adapt in a fast moving business
- Animation skills preferable
- An expert in Adobe Indesign, photoshop and illustrator. Good working knowledge of After Effects is also useful.
- Minimum 6 years commercial experience working within a creative agency
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.