You’ll have full ownership over a division of the Operations department, supporting over 1000 riders in Kuwait and helping the team make and execute long term plans.
You’ll need to have experience managing a team, and always put development, progression and performance at the front of your mind. You’ll build solid relationships with riders and foster a close-knit community within the group. Your role will have a direct impact on rider lifecycles and brand values, which is pivotal in driving the long term success when working with riders.
- Creativity to contribute to discussion and projects around riders, supply chains, and processes
- Be inquisitive and curious to challenge the status quo in a fast-paced working environment
- Critical thinking across different scenarios and ability to suggest tactical recommendations
- Numerical skills, strong enough with stats and excel to quickly identify issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great attention to details
- Effective communication to influence external and internal stakeholders
- Able to continuously identify opportunities for improvement - whether through designing better processes or better allocation of tasks
- At least 2-3 years experience working in fast-paced environments
- Analytical - able to use large data sets to extract the relevant information to both identify and resolve issues. Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets is required
- Strategic - able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics of our business
- Effective communicator - able to disseminate ideas in a clear, concise manner to the relevant stakeholders through both verbal and written communication
- Management experience (high desirable but not required)- able to manage direct report(s) in an effective manner
- Track record of ‘getting things done’ - know when you have enough insight to make a call and apply the 80 / 20 rule - rapid high quality decision