Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Customer Care Project Manager, you'll be supporting the strategic initiatives and operations analytics of the Customer Care team by ensuring a high standard of project management and deriving actionable insights for senior management review based on data and dashboards. Working closely with other departments and the global team for Care-related discussions and improvement actions.
- Be responsible for the strategic planning, project management and analytics functions of the Care team in Hong Kong
- Identify strategic priorities for the Care team on a quarterly basis and the right resources to deliver the results
- Incorporate the global objectives and key results into a local context and work on action plans to support the delivery of the OKR plan
- Report and summarise project progress, risks and dependencies on a regular basis to Head of Care and other line managers; Be proactive to flag issues for management attention
- Work with initiative owners and stakeholders to monitor project progress and resolves roadblocks together to ensure the on-time completions
- Liaise regularly with local and global functional peers to align understanding and expectations on projects and initiatives
- Take the initiatives to start new projects for improving customer care experience
- Analyse statistics and compiles accurate reports and dashboard to do root-cause problem solving and propose necessary changes to the Care teams in a timely manner
- Develop and test hypothesis to identify the correlations between actions and provide recommendations for executions
- Develop people management policies and procedures such as annual leave policy/tracking mechanism and agent performance/productivity-related framework within Care Team to ensure compliance and operational efficiency
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility…
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a project management/planning/change management role with proven leadership skills
- Strategic mindset and ability to influence with exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience in Contact Centre operations is an advantage
- Strong customer-centric mindset and data analytics capability
- Confident in managing multiple stakeholders of different levels
- Project management skills with demonstrated success in meeting high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, and hands-on environment
- Positive and growth mindset with a “can-do” attitude
- Open to change and is comfortable with making changes to status quo
- Talent to manage multiple priorities simultaneously; orientated on results - while retaining all relevant information
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English is a must. Another language skill such as Mandarin is an advantage
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.