We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants, and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real-time. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense.
As the Restaurant Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing the performances of all marketing activities to drive growth to our restaurant partners across Kuwait. You will work closely with the local Marketing, Business Development and Account Management teams, as well as regional and central marketing and commercial teams, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute bespoke marketing plans for key partners, working closely with the commercial teams.
- Develop playbooks and tools to support the commercial team in recruiting, growing, and retaining restaurants on Deliveroo.
- Work with the other marketing teams to define & execute the optimum restaurant marketing strategy, aligning on channels strategy and budget allocation.
- Define campaigns KPIs, monitor, and report on their performance, and share learnings with the local and global Deliveroo marketing and commercial teams.
- Develop strategies to maximize Deliveroo's physical and digital integration within restaurant partner channels.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years marketing or restaurants marketing experience
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- Proven ability to think strategically with an understanding of long-term business vision balanced with short-term realism
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Significant commercial awareness and the ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
- Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation, and insight into current food trends
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful, and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- 30 working days annual leave for Kuwait
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual return flight to point of origin
- Free Deliveroo Plus - free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Subsidized gym membership
- Social events
- Never go thirsty with well-stocked fridges
- Monthly lunches on us from all your favorite places
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!