Our restaurant partners are the lifeblood of the company. We are building a dedicated team to strategically partner with our most valuable, global restaurant partners to bring the best selection to our millions of customers across the globe.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end deal flow and process, building new relationships and executing partnerships across our markets. This is a pivotal role that will shape our approach for years to come. Ensuring we build relationships, and integrate further with our restaurant partners, is fundamentally to the overall success of Deliveroo.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading deal processes: Creating strategy, sourcing opportunities, performing analysis and negotiating deals globally with the largest restaurant brands
- Stakeholder management: Management of business relationships both externally and internally across the organisation
- Planning and analytics: Building quantitative models and performing qualitative analysis to ensure we are doing deals that are sustainable and inline with the aggressive targets the business sets itself.
- Building cross-functional solutions: Working with a variety of colleagues from different parts of the organization to create unique opportunities for our restaurant partners
- Knowledge expertise: Deep understanding of the global food landscape and and ability to think ahead for what solutions are needed in the future
- High-velocity work: Ability to juggle several priorities, understand potential roadblocks and bias for action in everything you do!
- 8+ years working in a structured enterprise sales role or similar high-velocity transaction environment
- Demonstrable track record of successful deal-making, building trust and defining and leading large, complex end-to-end deal processes
- Advanced analytical, Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides skills
- A self-starter, well organised with an exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills and experience, up to the C-level
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an excellent ability to structure and convey complex information to a variety of audiences
Preferred, but not required
- Hands-on experience and understanding of how contract and legal process are run
- Experience in an investment banking, private equity, or strategic partnerships capacity
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.