Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Deliveroo is looking for a senior HR Business Partner to support our organisation in solving organizational challenges through people-based solutions and in identifying ways to scale our unique culture as we grow. You’ll be an integral part of the leadership team you support, and will partner closely with both local and global specialist teams to design and execute your people strategy. Finally, you will be coaching leaders through an exciting time of growth for Deliveroo, hence your ability to establish your personal and functional credibility and to build strong working relationships acting as a trusted advisor will be key.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and coach to senior management
- Lead the facilitation and management of all people programs rollout within your market (performance reviews, engagement surveys etc)
- Take a broad / long term perspective and proactively identify complex organizational challenges and think systemically. Identify and offer multiple creative solutions and drive implementation
- Prepare presentations and data/insights analysis working with other HRBPs and subject matter experts as required
- Develop and deliver learning programs for our people. You’ll equip managers with the tools and knowledge to conduct performance reviews, provide effective feedback and help them develop their coaching skills.
- Handle sensitive people issues without guidance; presents strong recommendation for input when guidance is needed, and is familiar with local labour laws
- Develop processes to improve collaboration with other counterparts (e.g. legal, finance, internal global people teams) to ensure best outcomes.
Skill and qualifications you’ll need ...
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 10 years of working experience, a minimum of 6 years of experience in HR business partnering
- Experience should include a focus on performance management and talent/team development, organizational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programs and data and insights analysis/presentations
- Must have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be partnering with a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Able to use Sheets to develop compelling analyses and can tell a story from insights in clear Slides presentation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and business acumen
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skillset, having a growth mindset