Deliveroo are currently looking for a ‘Restaurant Support Team’ member to form part of a fast growing team based in our lovely new Manchester office.
Duties and responsibilities:
You'll be cold calling new restaurants in order to support the installation of the Deliveroo equipment and software ensuring that our restaurant partners are left feeling happy, engaged and supported so that they can make the most of their new partnership. You'll be results driven and ready to take on challenging KPIs, while maintaining excellent customer service.
- A strong phone presence with excellent communication skills
- The confidence to make regular cold calls and remain resilient
- IT literate (including a range of Microsoft software)
- Highly organised and detail orientated mindset
- Experience in sales or customer service desirable
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Get up and go attitude
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 10:0am - 19:00pm
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.