We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our organisation and drive growth and satisfaction for our global restaurant community. Our restaurant technology products and commercial services provide our portfolio of +100,000 restaurant partners globally a path to long term growth. It’s our job to ensure our partners are engaging with the tools and services that matter most to their specific needs, and that we’re continuing to build products that deliver unparalleled value to them. In turn, we believe that by educating restaurants on the value they can harness from our technology products, we create a stronger, more consistent restaurant experience. The work of the PMM in tackling this space is done across a range of geographies and market situations, with a variety of challenges and opportunities in each.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll secure insights and deeply understand our users, our markets & the competitive landscape. You’ll develop positioning and messaging for new products & features, you’ll own the go-to-market planning, and you’ll drive demand, adoption, and satisfaction with our products. Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with senior leaders across product management, marketing, engineering, operations & commercial teams across Deliveroo.
You’ll ideally bring to the role a multi-disciplinary background—and be passionate about food in general, and Deliveroo in particular. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering factors like the value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape.
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, Design, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Comms and Data Science to build effective launch strategies, including: understanding the addressable market, setting target audience and objectives, developing compelling creative assets, and ensuring we drive awareness, engagement and adoption.
- Identify and develop long term, scalable product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure that our restaurants are always able to easily realise the full value of our products.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing organisation to ensure that our understanding of audience needs, messaging, tone of voice is consistent across all channels.
- Work closely with the User Research and Insights teams, and relevant tools, to build a powerful Voice of the Customer that can be heard throughout the product lifecycle; using it to drive actionable insights to improve our strategy and experience.
- Embed within the Tech Org and Product team environment to represent the voice of restaurants commercially in technical conversations, and represent tech org needs and context outward to the business.
- Effectively influence a Product team’s priorities and roadmap using qualitative and quantitative feedback loops, to ensure a product is built for the right target audiences.
- Build and meet performance success metrics to drive Restaurant Satisfaction, as well as Restaurant Growth
- 2+ years experience embedding within Tech and Marketing Orgs, with demonstrated experience in a product marketing capacity (partnered closely with Product & Engineering to articulate market insights and with Commercial to bring products to market).
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex, large-scale concepts.
- Marketplace experience is a huge plus, especially catering to the needs of an SMB audience
- Proven ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and drive long term impact
- Proven experience in B2B or B2C marketing
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Analytical and problem - solving skills experience
- Internet or technology industry experience