We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
And we’re just getting started.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Deliveroo are currently looking for a part time ‘Restaurant Support Team’ member to form part of a fast growing team based in our lovely new Manchester office.
You’ll be replying to inbound email support requests from restaurants, working to tight turnaround times ensuring that our restaurant partners are left feeling happy and supported. You’ll be results driven, and ready to take on challenging KPIs, while maintaining excellent customer service. You’ll be able to work independently, while maintaining a focus on providing world class outcomes for our restaurant partners.
- A strong customer service background with excellent communication skills
- The confidence to deal with challenging situations and keep calm under pressure
- IT literate
- Ability to work as part of a fast growing team
- Effective organisational skills
- Commitment to professional development
- Life at Deliveroo
Hours of work: 20 hours per week, including weekends
- Open, respectful, and fun company culture
- Free Deliveroo Plus - free delivery every time you order
- Subsidised gym Membership
- Regular social events
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Opportunity to earn a generous bonus, on top of a competitive base salary